Plein Air

Plein Air classes and workshops.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Plein Air Painting with Carol

Interestingly proficiency as an artist can improve while painting plein air. Try painting outside its certainly a joy and lots of fun.

Currently Im working on colour management and intend to  stay with this subject for a few weeks, after that changing to a another subject. Rhythm and  harmony come to mind. Also Im anticipating each new subject will assist me  in making better decisions to improve my painting ability. 

Sunny Afternoon by Carol Sharpe (c) 
My subtropical garden is breathtakingly beautiful. Come along and enjoy a day of painting

.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Carol. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the warm welcome on the Art Anonymous e-group. I'm glad I stopped by as your work is gorgeous! I'm going to be trying my first go at plein air painting later this month at an outdoor "painter's paradise" festival in Sacramento, California. I am so inspired now and can't wait!

    ;-> Felicia
    There are no rules!
    http://feliciathejournaljunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete